Hi everyone - not a fan of MeWe - has a discord been set up for this community?

Comments

  1. No Discord, and the MeWe one will likely be going away soon, there is now a reddit though. r/whitehack I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian Ashford is that because of a lack of activity on MeWe? Just curious. Also, you seem to have a very good knowledge of not only the rules (as did a few other people commenting here) but also how to do things in a gameable fashion. Where are you hopping to, if anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alistair Langsford I think mostly Twitter. @brianbloodaxe

    Or there's my occasional blog: ominosity.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brian Ashford thanks brian. this is a system I’d like to try but have a few things ahead of it promised to my players. So later in the year - sometime. Maybe a future chat on things whitehack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should all sign up for wheretofind.me to keep task of each other. I might add the Whitehack groups to mine.

    https://wheretofind.me/@BrianAshford
    wheretofind.me - Where to find BrianAshford

    ReplyDelete
  6. we should give MeWe some time. Other RPG groups go well there so I'm happy with the group.
    Reddit is horrible and I can't imagine to discuss on Twitter.
    Atmo starts in April, maybe this will be an option.


    ReplyDelete
  7. Falk Flak Reddit is awful, but I think it will be fine for a small friendly community.

    Twitter is fine for sharing links to news and blogs. Rubbish for discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I joined the reddit Whitehack group — my experience is that reddit is just fine as long as you stay focused and don’t go looking god trouble in a political thread or something. Hopefully I’ll run into some of you over there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I go on reddit quite frequently and never have had any trouble. I mainly post on smaller subs like the Stars Without Number subreddit. I'm not sure what the downsides would be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Iain Deans Vincent Brown Brian Ashford ok, you’ve all provided me with enough good reason to check out Whitehack on reddit. That and MeWe will be my main places for whitehack goodness I guess in the future. When I get a good discount on lulu that applies my side of the world I’ll try to pick up a copy. How well does the softback hold up vs the hardback - can anyone advise?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alistair Langsford the softback is fine, some people prefer it because it lies flat on the table. It's also cheap enough to buy a couple, which is useful while running and your players can borrow one between sessions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every system where I don't find all my groups at one place (Like Reddit) are sidelined to me. That's something I personally consider.

    Soft and hard back in comparison to what? I have both
    My soft back will never lie flat on the table, it's too thin while too stiff. It's just stapled but I like that.
    Overall I prefer the hard back. Just a matter of taste.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment