I have been waiting 6 weeks now for my copy.

I have been waiting 6 weeks now for my copy. Ordered from Lulu, ‘dispatched’. I am in Warsaw, hardly the far wastes of civilisation.

My group, mostly comprised of women, were drawn to the game by its appearance to be a more literary, less ‘hack and slash’ affair. We have long since however moved on using another, easily available system. If there had been a PDF I would have had it printed at my local bookbinders and we would be 3 weeks deep into the campaign using Whitehack. We waited and waited.

I understand the paper crusade to resist the digitization of tabletop gaming. It’s just that it made my daughter sad that the game never turned up, and I am 20 odd dollars out of pocket for the experience (‘oh use coupons and get non trackable delivery, save yourself the cover price in mailing fees’).

Anyway if it does ever turn up, I will sell it on to anyone who wants it, just for what I paid and air mail. I can guarantee it will arrive if I send it.

Comments