My new Whitehack rulebook got a workout tonight.

My new Whitehack rulebook got a workout tonight.

Oh and we used +daniel kusan's character sheets and they went down very well with everyone.

Originally shared by Brian Ashford

Double Whitehack tonight at my weekly Monday night gaming.

First we finished off Dave's little interlude adventure, which was a good laugh and we totally kicked butt.

Then we created characters for my impending Whitehack campaign. It's a slightly more conventional bunch of adventurers this time. We have:
A Wise Human Druid with powers of Animal Forms and Animal Control,
A Strong Human Spearman with the drive to make the world more democratic and free!
A Brave Human Ninja who should be entertaining to watch,
A Deft Monk of some sort (more details required)
A Strong Half-Orc holy warrior on the path of righteousness,
And a Wise Dogperson Cleric from Pugmire.

I can't wait to get started!

Comments

  1. Nice Brian Ashford ! Are you running it online or a RL group?

    ReplyDelete
  2. RL. It's a nice mix of some of my oldest gaming friends and two fellow students from my college course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I'm trying to get a RL game going again but it's tough to find players in my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacques van der Merwe Yeah, I'm aware how lucky I am. There are another half-dozen potential players who are interested in being in one of my games but they didn't have to time to join in when I last put out a call. I'm thinking of seeing if there is any interest in a monthly session where I could run one-shots and try out different games.

    I mean, I've had my Monday session running for a little over two years now and because I keep running extended campaigns, all I've managed to play is Beyond The Wall, Edge of the Empire, and Whitehack. If I want to try out all of these games I own I need to do something!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment