Made a review.

Made a review.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSX4KWbm7dU

Comments

  1. Thanks for the review. Every time I think about systems, I realize the Whitehack has all the player facing procedures that I want (though a tweak to skills may be in order).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy Friesen what tweak to skills?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groups as they relate to stats place a higher emphasis on innate talent for skill tests. Part of my acceptance of Whitehack is setting to rest the less dramatic stat bonus curve of d20 and opting for the more freeform nature of Whitehack.

    Ultimately, I see a great system and want to tweak it just a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a great review and one of the best explanations of the auction mechanic I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment