Hello all!

Hello all!

I've been silent for a long time now, but you shouldn't take that as a sign that I have abandoned my games. On the contrary, it means that I'm busy writing. Here's the game stuff that I've done the past year:

http://frialigan.se/produkt-kategori/oktoberlandet/
http://fiktionslek.wordpress.com

My writing very much includes Whitehack. I'm not promising anything soon at this point, but things are looking good.

Even if I don't answer a lot, I regularly read the posts in this community, and sometimes your opinions and ideas goes into the stuff I write. Thank you!

Christian

Comments

  1. Love the aesthetics of the FAte dice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christian Mehrstam, great to hear that you're still writing! Looking forward to whatever comes off of your writing desk. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Christian, I own (and love) Whitehack 2nd ed, but I'm looking to get a copy of Whitehack 1st ed to reference in my rpg FB discussion group (Briefings for the Descent) - any chance you have some remainder I could purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ken Oswald - I've been down this road as well. Unfortunately the only way to pick one is to wait for a second hand copy to show up on eBay or similar. I'm on the lookout for a copy as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rare stuff! I've tried to get Christian a message to see if he had some copies lying around he'd be willing to part with, or perhaps willing to post back on Lulu or print - if I luck out I'll definitely mention your interest (if you haven't already done so yourself!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've asked Christian as well, unfortunately he doesn't have any copies for sale either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sadness. It's going to fall in the realm of the original AD&D books - we need him to release a "Premium Collector's Hardback" edition of 1st ed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment