I am happy to report that the first session of my WhiteHack/Deep Carbon Observatory game went very well last night.

Originally shared by Brian Ashford

I am happy to report that the first session of my WhiteHack/Deep Carbon Observatory game went very well last night.

The dinosaur PC managed to smooth-talk pretty much every human he came across through simple, well spoken, charm.

The Gnoll portalmancer PC had some fun testing out his magic. So far he has failed to find the entrance to the elemental plane of leeches...

The orphan girl thief PC made some friends with the local semi-starved, recently orphaned children.

The Bladedancer PC so far hasn't drawn his swords but was kept plenty busy rescuing townsfolk all the same.

Finally our small green druid PC did a little bit of telekinesis and in the wrong order he spoke some words. Yoda he is not, but similar, hmm?

So it was a great first session and I can't wait to get back to it.

Comments

Post a Comment